Blue River Park
725 Lee Blvd, Shelbyville, IN
BRSA MISSION, VISION AND CODE
Blue River Soccer Association (BRSA) is a 25 year non-profit community focused organization that provides positive role models who believe in the double goal philosophy of teaching life lessons through sports. We strive to achieve the technical, social, physical, and character trait developments that will allow our athletes to achieve their full potential in soccer and life.
BRSA will strive to be a leader in the soccer community at the local, state, and national level by adhering to a set of Best Practices guidelines.
BRSA will explore methods to provide those in need with the means necessary so that we may provide the entire community with the opportunity to Ignite their dreams.
BRSA will seek to develop a Coach Recruitment & Development program to increase the knowledge of our coaches to help Launch the Evolution.
BRSA will strive to complete the culture change to the double goal philosophy by following our strategy map and measuring our success by the fast growing well educated membership that shares the Respect the Match culture and administered through the diligent efforts of our volunteers while displaying ethics, dedication, esprit de corps.
BRSA has the RESPONSIBILITY to:
- Be steadfast in our mission.
- Provide opportunities for everyone to participate
- Continue to provide a quality, safe, and fun environment for all members.
- Encourage and assist in the development of community partnerships.
BRSA will demonstrate INTEGRITY to:
- Be discrete and impartial in all actions.
- Be prudent in financial affairs.
- Communicate openly and effectively.
- Promote high moral standards and ethics within the community.
- Build character thru good sportsmanship.
BRSA must remember our PURPOSE is to:
- Maintain respect for the game.
- Be good ambassadors of the sport.
- Strive to advance our program and facilities.
- Be creative in meeting the needs of our members.
- Provide proper training and education to our coaches, referees and parents.
- Develop youth soccer players to achieve their full potential.